Revenue and cash receipts are two critical areas that require strong controls to prevent intentional fraud or unintentional misstatements. While there is well-publicized fraud in these areas in larger companies, it also occurs, and can even be more likely to occur, in smaller businesses and not-forprofit entities. A sound system of internal control is needed to help prevent fraudulent activities and reporting related to the revenue and cash receipts cycle. It is crucial that an internal control system is tailored to the unique needs of each organization with a dedicated focus on areas posing the greatest risk; this course is designed to help you to do this.
• Traditional revenue system
• Retail revenue cycle
• Manufacturing revenue cycle
• Service revenue cycle
• Accounts receivable and billing
• Cash receipts
• Revenue frauds and fraudulent financial reporting
When you complete this course you will be able to:
• Identify common frauds in the revenue and cash receipts processes.
• Identify internal controls that mitigate various risks.
• Recall an analysis process to improve efficient and effective risk management in your organization.
Designed For: Auditors, practitioners, and all levels of CPA professionals
CPE Credits: 4
Area of Study: Auditing 4
North Dakota CPA Society2701 South Columbia Road, Ste D Grand Forks, ND 58201
Phone: (701) 775-7100 or (877) 637-2727 Email: email@example.com
Connect with us