This individual leads and manages multiple audit engagements to deliver quality audit services for our clients. This position offers excellent opportunities for leadership and career advancement within the Accounting Audit profession. Limited travel is required for this position.
- Review audit reports
- Assist in developing client recommendations
- Assist in the implementation of administrative procedures
- Confer with client owners and personnel
- Inspect client information systems for efficiency and effectiveness
- Computation of tax provisions and deferred tax liabilities
- Maintain the highest technical and professional standards
- Builds new and existing client relationships and demonstrate knowledge of client business
- Trains staff, reviews and evaluates their work
- Manages multiple clients, budgets and production goals
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in accounting or accountancy
- CPA Certification
- 5+ years prior experience in public accounting Audit experience
- Significant supervisory experience (2 years plus)
- Strong accounting and analytical skills
- Strong computer skills: proficiency in Audit software, Excel, Word
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Detail oriented & ability to multi-task
We offer a competitive compensation package, as well as medical, dental, disability and life insurance, 401-k plan, flexible spending accounts, paid holidays, paid time off, summer hours.
Salary will be commensurate upon experience and qualifications.