The North Dakota State Board of Accountancy is seeking an Executive Director.
The State Board of Accountancy is a state agency that regulates and oversees licensing for the accountancy profession in the State of North Dakota.
The Executive Director:
- Interprets, implements, and administers federal and state statutes
- Reports to a 5 member board
- Oversees the licensing process
- Supervises administrative staff
- Participates at national and regional meetings
- Oversees all fiscal activities of the board
- Investigates public concerns
The applicant should be able to demonstrate leadership skills, integrity and commitment for the role and public interest. Experience in a licensing or regulatory role as well as knowledge of the accounting profession is preferred. Salary is commensurate with experience. Benefits include retirement, PTO, health and life insurance. Moderate in-state and national travel is expected.
To apply, send resume and cover letter electronically to Executive Director Selection, c/o email@example.com, by April 12, 2018.